Image via Art of the Menu
- In my job I’m always looking for inspiring menus and restaurant branding and The Art of the Menu is an absolute goldmine of beautiful design done right. I absolutely love the branding for The Spence Eatery in Atlanta (above).
- I think I really, definitely, 100% need to take this advice for 55 ways to take care of yourself when you’re busy and stressed via The Freedom Experiment.
- DIY polka dot wall? Yes please!
- I really loved Nubby’s recap of The Blogcademy in New York. I’m usually pretty sceptical of blog workshops, but these ladies know what they’re talking about! If they ever come to Sydney… !
- When you’re having a bad day, it helps to think about all the good things in life. That’s exactly what I did over on spicyicecream and hey, it worked!
- I laughed out loud at Krisatomic’s Every December Issue Gift Guide Ever! So bloody true.
- This is a great read from Rock n Roll Bride – 8 Skills you need when Running your own Business. I can definitely agree – even though I’m not running my own business full time yet, all of these skills are still super relevant.
- I love this interview with Tim Walker over at Wish Wish Wish. He is definitely one of my favourite fashion photographers, and I’m endlessly inspired by his whimsical style and need to get my hands on his new book!
Hope you all have a lovely and inspiring week! xx